Followers (Mari Ikut Saya)

A SECOND CHANCE OF LIFE "N" COME BACK WITH CHAHAYE

Assalamualaikum,

hi guys, quest what??my lappy back to life again. Honestly, i dunno how much time left for him. According to the shopkeeper, my lappy will not have much time before he will back to death again. Actually,there are no way to fix my lappy problem. The problem happened since my lappy born in factory. But I hope he will survive for long time coz i miss him so much.

Since, my lappy was death. I resemble myself a new pc. Instead, i do put my pc a same name as my lappy name. Now, the problem has come when my lappy back for his second life. Then, I need to rename my lappy name. How to setup home network if u have same computer with the same name, right. Suddenly, something across in my mind. I makes a decision to choose my lappy new name right after that ( wow, really fast did i think of something hehehe ) I choose "Rimzix".

In the nut shell, my lappy name is rimzix-pc and my pc name is rimza-pc. Okay guy, see ya in the next post. I feel very sleepy right now and very tire. bye bye.

P/S : i hope i can afford to buy an ipad2 to replace Rimzix before he will die again soon.


2 comments:

miss asyue said...

very glamer name ur pc n lappy have..mybe u shud start thinking a new name 4 its new brother soon..hehe

rimza said...

mungkin ipad2 xdpt kut dlm mase terdekat nie..something happen..sedih nyer..