Followers (Mari Ikut Saya)

MORNING CHAHAYE LIKE SOUND WAVIN SONG

Assalamualaikum & hi,

Once again i would like to apologize for the previous pathetic post in my blog. I will try not to tell the pathetic story again. I think, quite for age that i didn't share song. In this post I would like to share with you guy, my favorite Teaddy Bear song. What!! There are no such song in this world yeeww.???
Hahaha the answer is yes. There are Teaddy Bear songs in this world. I think the famous Teaddy Bear song is sing by Elvis Presley.

Okay, here, i would like to introduce you with the Teaddy Bear Song ;)

1st Teaddy bear song, titled Teaddy Bear Song originally sing by Sandra (I believe hehehe)


Secondly, Teaddy Bear song is Teaddy Bears Picnic ;)


Last but not least, my favorite Teaddy Bear Song which sing by Elvis Presley ;)

I love to sing "I don't wanna be a tiger, Cause tigers play too rough, I don't wanna be a lion, Cause lions aint the kind,You love enoughhhh~" part ;)

I hope everybody enjoy the song that I shared. See ya again in next post, Insyallah. ;)



2 comments:

miss asyue said...

seems dat u r okay now..siap ngan lagu teddy bagai..hehe..btw..i never know that there's a teddy bear song in this world...good sharing..:)

rimza said...

hehehe i like Teaddy Bear song by Elvis Presly so much :P